How do I track my order?
- You can track your order 24-48 hours after it is placed.
Can I return or exchange an item?
- Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
- How to Return:
- Return by UPS – Our Customer Service Department will email a return label to your inbox. Print it, bring it and the item to a UPS location.
- For other oversized items (Atlanta, GA residents only), call Customer Service at 470.313.8852.
- Items Not Eligible for Returns:
- Items without an original receipt or gift receipt
- Gift Cards
- Final sale items
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
- For complete details, see our full Returns Policy.
How can I change or cancel my order?
- To change or cancel your order, contact Customer Service at 470.313.8852. We cannot accept changes or cancellations on some items, view our Return Policy.
Why is the price for an item different from when I added it to the shopping cart?
- Prices are subject to change — including temporary reductions as well as permanent increases. The prices of items in your cart represent the current price for which you will be charged.
What shipping options are available?
Our products are delivered in two ways, either:
- Front Door Parcel Delivery (e.g., UPS, USPS) to your delivery address
- Truck Delivery for most furniture and other items that exceed parcel carrier shipping weight limits.
How do you deliver furniture?
Most furniture is delivered by UPS parcal truck delivery. Items delivered by parcel carrier does not include unpacking or assembly.
For Beds, we're happy to place headboards, in their original packaging, in any room you desire, but we're not able to unpack, inspect or attach them to existing bed frames.
How do you calculate shipping + processing charges?
For Front Door Shipping, shipping and processing charges are based on the merchandise total for each delivery address. If available, next day delivery incurs an additional charge.
For Truck Delivery, unlimited flat rate shipping and processing charges are based on the distance from our warehouse to the shipping address, as well as order total.
Refer to our Shipping Information page for current rates + charges.
Can I delay the shipment of my order?
- If you wish to place an order but delay its shipment to a later date, please do so through our Customer Service Center. Call 470.313.8852, and one of our sales associates will be happy to assist you.
Can I ship to a P.O. Box?
- We cannot ship most items to a P.O. Box. Most of our items are oversized and must be shipped directly to a physical address. You will receive a message during checkout if the item is not eligible to ship to a P.O. Box.
Can I ship an order to an APO/FPO address?
Yes, for an additional charge of $10.
When entering an APO or FPO address, please follow this example:
Name: PO3 Chuck Williams
Address Line: Marine Division Sct 1
Address Line: USS Wisconsin BB–64
ZIP Code: 12345 (use actual zip code)
City: FPO (use "APO" if appropriate)
State: AA, AP or AE
When I submit credit card information online, is it secure?
- Bold Furnishings has sophisticated encryption and authentication tools to protect the security of your credit card information, and we will do our best to protect its security on our systems. Specifically, every page in the westelm.com ordering process that requests credit card information uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption, which is designed to render information unreadable should anyone try to intercept it. However, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to or from our website, and you do so at your own risk. To help ensure others will not have access to your credit card information while on our website, we urge you to sign off your account and close your browser window when you have finished your visit, especially if you are sharing a computer with someone else or are using a computer in a public place.